[X2Go-User] Ubuntu 13.04 builds from the PPA

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:29:08 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:59 AM, gary <gary at idistech.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> BTW : 12.04 LTS Updated to 12.04.4.. became 13.04, and now ppa: x2go/stable
> doesnt have x2goserver packages available.

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to hear that you are running into both these issues.
However, the lack of 13.04 builds on the stable PPA is a separate
issue so I am changing the subject of this email.

I can confirm that 13.04 (raring) builds are not longer available in
the stable PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~x2go/+archive/stable
or in the nightly PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~x2go/+archive/ppa

However, they are still available in the Baikal LTS PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~x2go/+archive/baikal

Could you please try the Baikal LTS PPA?

Also, MIke#1, is this something you purposely configured on launchpad?

-Mike#2