[X2Go-User] problem getting x2go to work.

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:13:47 CEST 2014

On Ubuntu 12.04 you would need to make sure to install
"gnome-session-fallback"

read this thread:

and the 3rd or 4th entry down shows how to install it.

But.. that only works for 12.04 Unity.

For x2go on ubuntu you can always install on the x2goserver xfce4, lxde,
mate (do google search on each for "ubuntu" and you will find lots of
examples of install.

for instance for xfce

$ sudo apt-get install xfce4
-or-