[X2Go-User] x2go client side printing

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Sun Jun 29 00:14:40 CEST 2014

Am 28.06.2014 23:39, schrieb Steve Bergman:
> X2GO, like FreeNX before it, continues to be absolutely amazing. I have
> ~100 business users in 4 offices in 4 cities in 2 states doing all their
> daily office work in X2GO/MATE/Debian, and it just flies over the WAN. I
> just got finished watching (and listening to) Mike Gabriel's talk at
> Debconf on YouTube via X2GO over a 6mbit connection. Impressive.

"What Mike DePaulo (Mike#2) said" - let me just add one tiny bit of
info/shameless OpenSource plug: Both of our Mikes (Mike Gabriel AKA
Mike#1 as well as Mike#2) were on FLOSS Weekly a short while ago, so
maybe you'd like to watch the recording of that, too:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:start#section2014

-Stefan