[X2Go-User] Suspending terminates applications

Wolfe, Kevin [USA] wolfe_kevin at bah.com
Mon Jun 23 18:24:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have set up x2goserver on an ArchLinux machine and am connecting in through a Windows client.  The server is a headless, no-desktop setup and am connecting in for shell purposes only.  I run 'xterm' as a custom program upon connection, which starts fine.  However, when I attempt to suspend the connection (using the GUI pause button, or closing the client program, no difference), the session terminates - killing all applications run through the xterm window.  Further (and I may not know exactly if I'm checking this right), I do not believe that the session is registering in the database (as viewed through sqliteman).

Any assistance in debugging would be most appreciated.

-          Kevin