[X2Go-User] Pb with x2go agent on ppc64 system

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:54:25 CEST 2014

Stefan

By not-routable... I did mean not route-able over the Internet...  of
course you could do it for a private local lan environment.

It might be a sw problem but it could be a topology/implementation issue...
Were the machines VMs, were they LXC containers, was x2goserver in a IaaS
cloud somewhere, was it just a PC/laptop on a private network.    Were
these different machines in different networks and do they get rebooted and
assigned new IP addresses?

sorry for the confusion... just wanted to ask the questions.

brian

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Stefan Baur <newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de