[X2Go-User] X2Go Windows Client on Windows 8

James M. Pulver jmp242 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:41:27 CEST 2014

Yes, I can confirm I get nothing like that from the command line. I get the generic Windows "Program has failed to start". I'll try and get a screenshot later today, but one interesting point - while 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 are giving this error, a 3.x version installed and is working fine on the Windows 8 computer . . .

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group