[X2Go-User] Pb with x2go agent on ppc64 system

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Wed Jun 11 13:37:15 CEST 2014

Am 11.06.2014 12:31, schrieb sebastien chabrolles:
> Warning: *Refusing connection from '225.3.10.80'.*
> .80' on port '30003'.
>
> I don't know what is this IP address !!!!!

Neither do I, but is Power8/ppc64 a different-endian architecture than x86?
If so, there might be some conversion going on in one of the scripts
that isn't "endian-safe", so to speak.

cf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness

If that turns out to be the problem, I guess we should move the thread
to x2go-dev and file a bug about it. Let's see what the others think
about the issue ...

Anyone else using X2Go on ppc64?
Or on a different-endian system than x86?

-Stefan