[X2Go-User] Windows X2go client vs synergy

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:24:45 CEST 2014

My main desktop computer is a windows box and I run 'synergy' to share
it's keyboard mouse with a laptop that is generally sitting on it's
left side.  However, when x2go is also running on the desktop with an
active display window it seems to interfere with synergy.   When the
mouse cursor hits the left edge of the desktop screen, it should
'appear' to move to the laptop - with synergy transferring the
keyboard/mouse control to the laptop until the cursor comes back to
the right edge of the laptop screen.    When x2go has an active screen,
even if it is not positioned near the left edge of the physical screen
the cursor just disappears there instead of being picked up by synergy
and shown on the laptop client - although it does seem to recognize
when it has moved back approximately the same distance to reappear on
the desktop.

Is there any way to avoid this conflict - or help debug it further?
I don't have this problem when using NX/freenx in a similar way.

--
    Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com