[X2Go-User] [External] Re: Suspending terminates applications

Wolfe, Kevin [USA] wolfe_kevin at bah.com
Tue Jul 8 21:10:04 CEST 2014

Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply.  I just wanted to provide the solution.  I was following the instructions on the ArchLinux X2Go site (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/X2Go) and had skipped the following steps.  Actually executing them solved the issue, though I do not know why.

-- If you are using other than POSIX (C) locale, you may want to add the following line to /etc/ssh/sshd_config:
--	# Allow client to pass locale environment variables
--	AcceptEnv LANG LC_*
--
-- Then restart the daemon (as root):
--	# systemctl restart sshd.service