[X2Go-User] Minimal distro with login manager

Jos jos at ossolutions.nl
Tue Jul 8 12:14:06 CEST 2014

Am 21.02.2014 18:52, schrieb Jos:
Hi all,  Althoug this topic is some months old, I realy would like to ask Stephan
if he could elaborate some more on the >>self updating setup in the
background<< from his minimal distro.
Is it perhaps similar as the concept used by CoreOS as mentioned under
Technical Details on their page,http://coreos.com/using-coreos/updates/

Regards,  Jos.