[X2Go-User] Resolution of logged in Session / non-clickable Area

Tobias Hadem info at klartext-it.de
Wed Jan 29 22:32:28 CET 2014

Am 29.1.2014 schrieb "Stefan Baur" <newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de>:

>Am 29.01.2014 21:48, schrieb Tobias Hadem:
>> Is there really nobody who ever experienced that problem? I am using both
>> the TCE and the server in almost vanilla-configuration, fresh installed,
>> one user, everything configured according to the documentation (and by
>> configuration i just mean editing the session matching my network).
>>
>> any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
>Looks to me as if you have a session config that is set to 800x600
>instead of fullscreen.
>I'd suggest setting up x2goclient on a regular Linux, Mac or Windows
>client and toying around there until you have a session file that
>matches your desires, then copy that one over to the TCE.
>Note that on Windows, you need to run x2goclient.exe with --portable to
>make it write a sessions file (otherwise all data will be stored in the
>registry).

Nice, that was easy! Thank you! What irritated me quite a bit was the
taskbar and startmenu which was "fullscreen", so i didn't thought
about a session-problem, as that looked absolutely normal.

Just in case you have an idea about my other problem with the grey area,
i would appreciate that big time ;-)

Cheers,

Tobi

>-Stefan