[X2Go-User] Chaining of x2go via 2 sessions, proxy? What is best solution?

Buddy Butterfly buddy.butterfly at web.de
Mon Jan 13 21:26:11 CET 2014

Hi,

really great. The proxy feature seems to work without any special
configuration on the x2go server. Though, what did not work
is the tunneling of rdp (rdesktop) through SSH. When I choose
"direct rdp connection" then the connection works. There should
be a corresponding setting where we could also tunnel rdp through
ssh when selecting ssh proxy like the standard connections I have
tested now.

Cheers,
Matt