[X2Go-User] Raspberry Pi as cheap Thin Client

Jordi Marqués jordi at amospalla.es
Mon Jan 6 18:47:17 CET 2014

Stefan Baur wrote:
 > I just stumbled over http://rpitc.blogspot.de/ - a project to turn
Raspis into cheap thin clients.
 > They're including an X2Go client in their image, too.
 >
 > I'd be curious how these boxes perform under load - did anyone on
this list try it out already?
 > If no, who owns a Raspi and is willing to give it a try?

Sorry, replied to -dev list, I think this should have been replied here
(-user):

I played with a Raspberry Pi a couple of hours. It was not mine, and I
do not remember which cilent version I did use, neither quality settings.

My impression is it was a bit slow to be a serious hardware to be used,
even for day to day basic office/web usage.

Maybe I do test it again someday, now that I have more experience with
X2go, than I did have when I played with Raspberry Pi.