[X2Go-User] https broker-url and Windows x2go client

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Mon Feb 24 11:22:55 CET 2014

Am 24.02.2014 10:55, schrieb Thierry Kauffmann:

> But, I keep getting a connection error (Failed Authentication) from a
> Windows x2go client (I am testing with version 4.0.1.3 on Windows XP).
>
> Bug has already been filed (*258 days old)*:
> http://bugs.x2go.org/db/22/229.html
>
> It is extremely annoying : It prevents us from deploying x2go largely in
> our University !
>
> Any plans to solve this issue ?

Bonjour, Thierry, and welcome to the mailing list.

For starters, we have recently acquired a new volunteer maintainer for
the Win32 builds of X2Go, Mike DePaulo, known here informally as Mike#2.

I am CC'ing him here so this gets his attention.

Also, if there are bugs that you wish to see solved quickly, there's
always the option of putting up a bounty or to contract one of the
work-for-hire kind of developers present on this list, like Mike Gabriel
(Mike#1) or Oleksandr Shneyder (Alex).

Kind Regards,
Stefan