[X2Go-User] Minimal distro with login manager

Jos jos at ossolutions.nl
Fri Feb 21 18:52:03 CET 2014

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the answer, i am now installing the thinclient package on a
kvm virtual machine. One thing that I noticed on the wiki is this writing:
X2Go TCE requires a local area network (LAN) that is at least switched
at 100MB/s. The X2Go Thin Client chroot distribution is not designed to
work over the internet or on low bandwidth connections
This would mean that the pxe server can only be operated on LAN?

Regards,

Jos.