[X2Go-User] Trouble with tab key on OS X

Andreas Yankopolus andreas at yank.to
Thu Feb 13 18:05:18 CET 2014

Looks like the tab key cycles focus among open windows of a given application (e.g., multiple terminals). Pressing ctrl-tab gives the correct filename-completion behavior.

Everything works fine when I connect from a Windows X2Go client. I've had keyboard mapping issues with the OS X client previously, so my guess would be that the problem is with it. Is there a way that I can fix this key mapping in my install of the OS X X2Go client?

—Andreas