[X2Go-User] Recovering uncooperative sessions

Dustin Foudray dfoudray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:39:38 CET 2014

Fellow x2go users,
                   I have opened a session, worked in the session some,
then suspended it.  Today (a day later) I tried to open the session same
from a different client but can not get the session to resume. Is there any
hope to get this recovered or is it a lost cause? Below is the error I am
seeing.

NXPROXY - Version 3.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '1840'.
Session: Starting session at 'Mon Feb 10 13:18:30 2014'.
Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:31030'.
Info: Connection to remote proxy 'localhost:31030' established.
Connection timeout, aborting

--
-Dustin Foudray