[X2Go-User] connecting to same session via different networks

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:47:32 CET 2014

I routinely run a session that I connect to via one network address during the
work day, and then connect via a different address from home.  I setup 2
sessions on the client side.  They have the same 'name', but different
network addresses.

This all seems to work perfectly.  I'm just wondering how it works.  Do I get
the same session because I gave them the same name?  Can I setup multiple
different sessions by giving them different names?