[X2Go-User] installing x2go on CentOS 6 , SQLite db error

Grigory Shamov Grigory.Shamov at umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 26 20:21:41 CEST 2014

Dear x2go Users,

I have tried to install x2go (EPEL 6 version) to a CentOS 6.5 machine. The
installation worked (I've had to add fuse and fuse-sshfs and a few perl
modules, including perl-SQLite-DBD). However when I try to connect a
client, or to run x2golistsessions on the server, I get the following
error:

Connection failed DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: no such table: sessions
at /usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosqlitewrapper.pl line 467. Can't call method
"execute" on an undefined value at /usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosqlitewrapper.pl
line 475.

Could you please suggest how this problem is to be fixed? Thank you very
much in advance!

--
Grigory Shamov

HPC Analyst, Tech. Site Lead,