[X2Go-User] Resume from different client?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:40:42 CEST 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Short, Kermit <k_short at lanl.gov> wrote:

> Hi Les,
>    How are you able to see the sessions?  I've never been able to do that!

Hmmm, this time it worked starting a session from the windows desktop
and picking it up on the laptop, so maybe it is only the mac that
fails and I don't have access to it right now.   But, as I recall the
initial X2go window where you see the status as the connection starts
shows a session id with the options to terminate or start a new one. I
have normally terminated the old one, then connected again to start a
new session but I'd prefer to be able to resume the one with
applications open.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com