[X2Go-User] Failed to restore all the required visuals...

Nigra Truo nigratruo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:05:16 CEST 2014

I will update to the newest versions and check again if the issue still
occurs. The thing is that I have not had this error for a long time,
probably 1.5 years and I use X2go every day, constantly, on Windows and
Linux and open sessions on both platforms.
So it might be a possible regression.

Thanks,

Markus