[X2Go-User] X2Go-User Digest, Vol 43, Issue 24

GZ Nianguan E.T. opensource at gznianguan.com
Tue Apr 1 16:18:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I cant remember ever having to start something on the local display...
Just make sure you log in with the same user on X2Go and you are logged
in with on the local display....

In the X2Go connection settings, under "Session Type"  select "Connect
to local desktop"  then when you log in you should see a list of local
displays you can connect to...   at least you should see one (:0) if
there is a local X running...