[X2Go-User] Big screen problem

Timo tike64 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:27:57 CEST 2013

On 27.09.2013 13:28, Timo wrote:
> ... I can't change the remote desktop resolution to more than
> 1920x1200...

This turned out to be only half way true. I had started the session at
work (at the remote system) and now terminated it and tried again by
starting a new session from home. Now I could select a correct
resolution. So I suspect that when I start again a new session at work
and suspend it and try to restore it at home, I will face the problem again.

This is not a major issue but I find it a little bit puzzling that the
X2Go desktop size seems to be somehow dependent on physical screen size.

Resizing seems to work fine with XFCE but is there a possibility that if
I start a XFCE session in 1920x1200 system, it refuses to resize bigger
than that afterwards. I can't test that right now.

--

Timo