[X2Go-User] x2go session broker & apache

Ted Barnes madogdevelopment at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:28:27 CEST 2013

Hi All:

Am experimenting with x2go session broker (am running it in a virtual
machine).  All in all, I plan to try to run my x2go sessions through an
SSL connection to avoid having to manage SSH keys.

Because I anticipate a more complicated setup, am trying the "wsgi"
option.  Installed just fine (apt-get install x2gobroker-wsgi).

The documentation mentions using Apache along side
(http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2gobroker:  " With
Apache2+WSGI...), so I tried to install apache2 but get the following
type of error:

Starting web server: apache2
Syntax error on line 7 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/x2gobroker-wsgi:
Invalid command 'WSGIDaemonProcess', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
  failed!

Should I not be trying to install Apache (this is a fresh VM, so apache
was not previously installed), or is there some other install or setting
I should have done?  Thanks!