[X2Go-User] Session Configuration Data

Short, Kermit k_short at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 22 21:02:27 CEST 2013

I'm pleased to say that I've got X2Go client running on an IGEL thin
client.  To those of you that have helped me get to this point, please
accept my sincere thanks.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate all
the help!

My next step is to build a configuration file with all of the various
servers that our customers will connect to.  Where does all the session
configuration data get stored?  Is this stuff that I can pass in on the
command line?  It would certainly be easier to push out a prebuilt
(pre-customized) session configuration file to particular thin client
devices, but if I have to create a shortcut with command line parameters
for each server, I'll do that too.  Thanks!!
--
Kermit Short
DCS-5