[X2Go-User] sources for nxcomp and nxproxy

Short, Kermit k_short at lanl.gov
Thu Oct 17 20:48:09 CEST 2013

Thanks for the update!  After being referred earlier to the nx-libs
project, I've since found the tarballs for the nx-libs source.  I hope
to build this afternoon and test.  If anyone else out there is
interested in using X2Go Client with a Linux based IGEL thin client and
the "custom partition" feature therein, I'll be happy to share my notes.
--
Kermit Short
DCS-5