[X2Go-User] sharing folders

László Zsigmond zsigmond.88.laszlo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 20:01:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am new to X2go... I'm trying to make a connection to a pure CentOS on
VMware cloud from Windows.

I'm impressed by the settings in the session manager but actually couldn't
make the two big things I like the most to work:
1. File sharing
2. Client side printing support

I tried sshfs with dokan successfully, so that's not the problem.
My X2go client was downloaded today from x2go.org (latest_mswin-setup).

Any ideas what to could I miss at the server, what on the client side... or
what kind of other information should I write out (and probably it will do
me good if the how to is included then too).

Many thanks in advance,
​Laci