[X2Go-User] connection problem on Ubuntu 12.04

Robert Lefebvre robert.r.lefebvre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:07:40 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have a fresh install of ubuntu 12.04 where I installed x2go server.

I have a laptop running Lubuntu 12.04 where I installed the client.

I can ping the server from the client but cannot connect.

The only error message I get is "Connection refused".

I've re-installed both server and client a couple of times now.

Help please!

Thanks

Robert

--
BungeeBones.com - A B2B Link Exchange - Free Links in limited locations -
human edited and reviewed - Networked online advertising business