[X2Go-User] x2gobroker on wheezy

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat Oct 5 14:44:19 CEST 2013

Hi Mathias,

----- Original message -----

> the installation works now, thanks! I left most of the configuration at
> defaults but changed to iniconf and enabled debug mode. Following the
> instructions to browse http://IP:80/x2gobroker/plain/iniconf shows this
> HTML:

May this be related to using a wrong URL? It has to be inifile, not iniconf.

> In the meantime, apache shows this

[...]

> It's a bit confusing to see "X2GOBROKER_DEBUG: False" and then "if
> unwanted: disable X2GOBROKER_DEBUG". First line makes me think debug is
> not enabled, second says it is. But the real problem for now is that I
> expected to see the contents
> /etc/x2go/broker/x2gobroker-sessionprofiles.conf but saw 404 instead.
>
> Wrong expectations, or misconfiguration? :D

First, you have to give some parameters:

<URL>?user=<user>&password=<pw>&task=listsessions

If that is not somewhere in the wiki, then please add that piece of information. Thanks

Then, you should really try out the version from the nightly builds which I am about to release (0.0.3.0). It would be cool if you could play with that one, because the we can get some more fixes into 0.0.3.0.

Greets,