[X2Go-User] Latency Issues

bmullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 13:51:22 CET 2013

Mike, Shah et al

I've used libturbo-jpeg for a couple years with x2go after I first
learned about it.

You might check your Distro...  but at least for Ubuntu I believe
libturbo-jpeg is the default installed by Ubuntu now.

*/NOTE:   in the following - I _did have to_ install
"libjpeg-turbo-progs" separately /*

On my Ubuntu 13.10 x64 system if I run Synaptic and search for
"libturbo" I find:

    */Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (dependency package) /*
    *//*
    */libjpeg8 dependency package, depending on libjpeg-turbo8./*

You might do the same on your Distro to find out what libjpeg is being
used today.

Brian