[X2Go-User] Latency Issues

Daniel Lindgren bd.dali at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 07:08:11 CET 2013

If anyone needs to set up a test environment for latency issues I can
recommend WANem, "The Wide Area Network emulator". I've used it to emulate
real world high latency links in my job environment and the results are
very close to reality. Just remember to set half the latency on ingoing and
the other half on outgoing packets, e.g. 100 + 100 to emulate a 200ms
latency.

Cheers,
Daniel