[X2Go-User] Latency Issues

Nirav Shah shah.niravk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:18:55 CET 2013

Java graphics are not that complex but it has run time debugging features
which is performing(or displaying) very slow when we use x2go client.  Is
it possible to use Nxclient with X2go server? I am fine with that too. I
have tried to use NXServer but I found it difficult to install/configure
compared to X2go server.

I am going to try all the options if I am able to test different latency on
my machine. I tried with Charles but somehow, it was not giving me the
proper result of latency after configuring it.

--
Thanks,

Nirav Shah
(C) (412) 296-9491