[X2Go-User] x2go server for windows

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Fri Nov 22 21:17:29 CET 2013

Hello,

I¹m looking for info on x2go server for windows. Is there a package
available for XP/7/8/Server?

I was in a NetApp class last week. We did our labs in a VM environment and
used x2go to access RedHat and Windows 2012 VM, which worked nicely. I
would like to try to implement x2go in my environment.

I support a Virtual Computer Lab (VCL) at GMU and x2go looks very
interesting as access method.
Currently we use RDP protocol to access VMs - Windows and Linux (xRDP).

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers &
Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404