[X2Go-User] testing session broker in WSGI/plain/inifile configuration

Short, Kermit k_short at lanl.gov
Sat Nov 2 05:50:30 CET 2013

Wow, thanks Mike!  Not only did I find the debug variable, I found a bunch of others that needed attention.  I apologize for not reading the commented sections more carefully.  I'd tried this before with the standalone daemon and I actually set the environment variable that time.  I totally spaced it out here.  I got the simple but amazingly rewarding 'Access Granted' and now I will start building the session configuration list and testing with the client.

Thank you!!!
-Kermit