[X2Go-User] Font not found

Markus Kuderer mail at MarkusKuderer.de
Wed May 29 08:34:29 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've set up the most recent x2go version on a CentOS6 system (Desktop:
Gnome).

It runs out of the "box" and it looks pretty good, except one thing:

Some fonts are not found. At least one of our tools gives e.g. the
following error message:
* Unable to find font name: "-*-courier-medium-r-*-*-12-*"

When using VNC this message is not displayed, so the font is be
available on the system. Enabling the "debug" loglevel didn't give
additional messages in the log file(s).

Has anybody an idea how to make this font(s) known to X2Go?

I might give you some further informations if needed/wanted...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Markus