[X2Go-User] x2goserver-xsession: package for SUSE?

J.Witvliet at mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Mon May 27 10:37:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

The wiki says: zypper ar obs://X11:RemoteDesktop:x2go/openSUSE_12.3 x2go
Probably some wiki-editor inflicted typo's.  ;-)
Correct url is
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/SLE_11/x86_64/

So the repo to add is: X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/SLE_11/
The pre-amble depends how you obtain you code (I got a local copy of the entire OBS) but I assume not many people will do that...

Hans