[X2Go-User] Telefongespräch mit Herrn Shneyder am Donnerstag ,14.3.2013

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Tue Mar 19 01:27:55 CET 2013

I have already answered to that mail, but accidentally replied only to
sender, sorry. Here the answer once again, if some one have same issue:

Now back to your problem. X2Go Client saving his settings in Windows
registry. Actually, you should be always able to restore original
settings using configuration dialog. But if you experiencing problems
with it, you can delete X2Go Client settings from Windows registry.

- run regedit.exe
- change to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Obviously Nice/x2goclient
- remove entry "settings"

This should reset X-Server settings to it's defaults.

Regards,
Alex