[X2Go-User] x2go desktop sharing under Ubuntu

Kjell Otto otto.kjell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:10:51 CET 2013

Hi Dan,

you probably would like to use the Shadow Session feature of the x2goclient.
Normally when you close the opened Window with the X-Button on the Window
frame, you'll suspend the session.

If you have this session, you can access it with the shadow feature called like
seen in the attachment. This means you connect to another, existing session
started on the server.

If you don't log out of that session you would be able to share that session
multiple times. If logged out, you have to create a session again.

Greetings,
Kjellski