[X2Go-User] Installing extra fonts

Stephane Mutz stephane.mutz at blinksight.com
Thu Jan 17 09:48:33 CET 2013

Hi Mike,

I copied the font directory of the mainstream VcXsrv packge into the
embedded
VcXsrv directory and it fixed the problem. xlsfonts now reports a much
longer list
of fonts and the application GUI is coming fine.

By the way, trying to use the mainstream VcXsrv installation as an
external Xserver
lead to x2goclient closing with an error message with no way to change
the settings
back. We had to edit the registry to regain control.

Thanks for the support.

Regards, Stéphane.