[X2Go-User] Connecting Message

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Jan 4 12:10:56 CET 2013

HI Joshua,

On Fr 04 Jan 2013 10:46:36 CET "Duan Joshua (CI/AFR3-SG)" wrote:

> Yes, the idea is to have the message before the session window
> appears. Mainly to give them an idea about expected waiting time. We
> will add this wish to the wishlist then...

In Python X2Go I have lately added the possiblity to query a session
statup progress status (0 - 100 %). There is an example script that
shows how to do that:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=python-x2go.git;a=blob;f=examples/x2go_start_session_with_progress_status.py;h=8e7b0e6baaa23a2ef59fe33cb95484f47154b25a;hb=2a1d3db9b452102cfa6479dc5b8349b08f82eb67

> From your explanation, for x2goserver-run-extensions, the programs
> and scripts add to those directories, i guess they are supposed to
> be executed locally on the server rather than the clients?

Exactly!

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31