[X2Go-User] Wiki page update: published applications

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Feb 15 11:20:24 CET 2013

Hi all,

I have updated the pubapp wiki page. I have added / improved the
several methods of deploying published applications to users [1].
Thanks to Terje for providing this wiki page in the first place!

With this update, I have also added a little feature to x2gogetapps
[2]. You (as sysadmin) can now deploy applications on a per-user basis
in /etc/x2go/applications-per-user/<username>/

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://www.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:components:published-applications
[2]