[X2Go-User] [newb] display size ignored

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 29 18:51:33 CET 2013

I wonder if we should take this discussion to another thread as the
subject here is misleading now (my fault for mentioning  the keyboard
issue in this thread.)

@Mike(DePaulo)
Many thanks. I'll look out for the new Windows client builds.

@Mike(Gabriel)
Am I going to need recent nightly builds of the server as well? I'm
currently using the RPMS from the Fedora 20 repository maintained by
Orion. Current version is x2goserver-4.0.1.9-2.fc20.x86_64.

Thanks both.

Roderick