[X2Go-User] [newb] display size ignored

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:28:59 CET 2013

Hi Roderick,

I am the current maintainer of the windows builds.

There are no nightly windows builds because the windows builds are not
automated. they are done manually by me according to the instructions here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:build-howto-mswin:x2goclient?s[]=win32
Other people can follow those instructions too. They could use some
clarifications, but they are accurate.

Automating the windows builds and producing nightly builds is something I
would like to accomplish in the future, but I cannot make any commitments
at this time.

I will do a few windows builds over the next several days. If they're not
going to be posted on the downloads site under "previews", I'll put them on
a file hosting site so you and everyone else can try them.

-Mike