[X2Go-User] X2GO Mac client

Mervin Graves mervin at accelcloud.com
Tue Dec 17 11:52:52 CET 2013

Hi Anders,

Thank you for the quick reply! Good to read that you are not experiencing the same issue. This indeed concerns the bottom-panel of the remote desktop session, not on the Mac itself. We are running a Ubuntu 12.04 desktop. So most likely this is setting on the clientside then?
At first the same thing happened when connecting from Ubuntu 13.04 to the Ubuntu desktop, but after enabling Xinerama extension the bottom-panel reappeared. I've tried the same thing on the Mac's without success.

Kind regards,

Mervin