[X2Go-User] can't get pulseaudio working on 64bits windows7

philip van houtte philip at magicview.tv
Thu Aug 29 12:43:42 CEST 2013

I could get it working. It was not about 64bits vs 32bits PC's. The issue was that the pulseaudio doesn't start when there is no audio input device present. This happened to be the case on all the 64bits PC's I tried

By installing a dummy audio input sound is also rendered on the 64bits PC's:

Control panel>sounds>recording tab; right click and tick "hidden devices". Then enable Stereo Mix as default device