[X2Go-User] Redirect only specific sound devices?

Buddy Butterfly buddy.butterfly at web.de
Tue Aug 20 12:38:06 CEST 2013

Hi Mike,

thanks a lot for the hint.
I think this is the right point to get grip at.
Unfortunately it does not work. After unsetting,
simply, there are no devices at all.

And as I saw, the whole KDE sound is configured
as a client of the sound server of the local
machine (running x2goclient).

Maybe we have to start a separate pulse instance
on the system? Any clue on how to do this?

Cheers,
Matt