[X2Go-User] Redirect only specific sound devices?

Buddy Butterfly buddy.butterfly at web.de
Mon Aug 19 17:09:20 CEST 2013

Hi all,

for a headless system I am trying to run a headset
locally on it. For operation I have used x2go which
works perfect, even for sound. So this solved the
headache with KVM ;-).

Now I would like to use a headset locally on the headless
system which is connected via USB and its own usb sound
card (Logitech, works always perfect!). I am unable to
get the headset to work while being connected to via x2go.
Headset should be primarily for voip.

So, how I could use this headset? Is it possible to configure
somehwere that not all sound devices should be redirected but
only specific ones? With this I could try to leave out the
headset sound card.

Thanks for any help,
Matt