[X2Go-User] Mac OS X client and ssh-agent?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:26:41 CEST 2013

Are others seeing the behavior I am?  I have an open x2go session running
and leave my computer for a while.   When I return, the session has timed
out and I get the dialog asking if I want to close it.

But, when I close it and try to re-open a new session, it fails to connect.

Only after I go to a terminal shell and kill the ssh-agent process does it
re-connect.   I am using password authentication, and it works fine after
stopping ssh-agent.  Is there some setting I have wrong?