[X2Go-User] Mac OSX and keyboard

Ricardo Díaz Martín ricardo.diaz at oceanosoft.com
Tue Apr 9 15:50:28 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I note this issue happens only with gtk desktops because a .gconf key. If
you delete gconf/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard folder then keyboard
are well mapped. If you got a pure kde desktop (no gnome pakages installed)
you don't have .gonf folder and It also works.

I got now more than 10 servers working this way.

Hope it helps you!

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz

--