[X2Go-User] x2golistsessions missing?

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:54:02 CEST 2013

Here's an update..

First ... I should have mentioned I am using Ubuntu's 13.04 Beta2.

*I got Firefox, Opera AND Chromium to work* by moving the x2goplugin.html
to /var/www and then removed the link x2goplugin.conf.

I found out that Chrome itself apparently has some problem with Ubuntu
13.04 that is causing the problem with x2goplugin.
I expect Chrome will be updated/fixed by the time Ubuntu 13.04 is released
in 3 weeks.